- Vulpe, Simona-Nicoleta, and Cosima Rughiniş. 2021. Social amplification of risk and “probable vaccine damage”: A typology of vaccination beliefs in 28 European countries. Vaccine 39, no. 10 : 1508-1515. [Article] [Full-text preprint]
- Flaherty, Michael and Cosima Rughiniș, April 13. What do memes tell us about self and time during the pandemic? Contexts – Sociology for the Public, ASA. To be reprinted in Jodi O’Brien (Ed.), 2021, Production of Reality, Seventh Edition, SAGE Publications.
- Rughiniș, Răzvan, Cosima Rughiniș, Simona Nicoleta Vulpe, and Daniel Rosner. 2021. “From social netizens to data citizens: variations of GDPR awareness in 28 European countries.” Computer Law & Security Review 42 (2021): 105585. [Article] [Full-text preprint]
- Vulpe, Simona (2021). Nicoleta, Croyance et scepticisme. Les justifications religieuses de l’hésitation à la vaccination et du climato-scepticisme. Accepted in Sociologie Românească
- Vulpe, Simona, 2021. Talk for Science Presented: Social Amplification of Risk and “Probable Vaccine Damage”. Available on YouTube.
- Rughiniș, Cosima, 2021. Presentation in the University of Bucharest event “Information and Vaccination” (Facebook live, 12 November 2021)
- Rughiniș, Cosima, 2021, October 28. Interview with Marius Popescu, Știrile TVR1
- Rughiniș, Cosima, 2021, October 28. Interview with Ingmar Neveus and Alexander Mahmoud for Dagens Nyheter, “That is why 70 percent of Romanians refuse to be vaccinated – despite record deaths”. Video available here. (Online article)
- Rughiniș, Cosima, 2021, October 26. Vaccinarea și scepticismul la români. Universitatea din București – Doza de știință, YouTube video.
- Rughiniș, Cosima, 2021. July 19. Vaccinarea anti-COVID – între tipic statistic și potențial național. Contributors.ro
- Rughiniș, Cosima, 2021, March 17. Astra Zeneca și coagularea: eternul conflict dintre imaginație și calcul. Contributors.ro
- Rughiniș, Cosima. 2021, March 7. Cum am ajuns să am încredere în vaccinurile anti-covid. Contributors.ro
Previous Team Publications
- Ciocănel, Alexandra, Rughiniș, Cosima and Flaherty, Michael G. 2020. Argumentative time work for legitimizing homeopathy: Temporal reasons for the acceptance of an alternative medical practice. Time & Society, p.0961463X20962663. [Full-text article]
- Rughinis, Cosima, Dima, Lorena and Vasile, Sorina, 2020. Hydroxychloroquine and COVID-19: Lack of Efficacy and the Social Construction of Plausibility. American Journal of Therapeutics, 27(6), pp.e573-e583. [Article] [Full-text preprint]
- Toth, Cosmin, 2020. Repertoires of Vaccine Refusal in Romania. Vaccines, 8(4), p.757. [Full-text article]
- Toth, Cosmin, 2019. The rational, loving and responsible parent. A discursive construction of the identities of the parents that decided not to vaccinate their children. Journal of Comparative Research in Anthropology and Sociology, 10(02), pp.1-14. [Full-text article]
- Vulpe, Simona Nicoleta, 2020. Cooling down the future. A discourse analysis of climate change skepticism. The Social Science Journal, pp.1-17. [Article]
- Vulpe, Simona Nicoleta, 2020. To Vaccinate or Not to Vaccinate against HPV? A Content Analysis of Vocabularies of Motives. Romanian Journal of Communication and Public Relations, 22(3), pp.105-123. [Full-text article]
- Vulpe, Simona Nicoleta, 2020. Understanding Vaccine Hesitancy as Extended Attitudes. European Review Of Applied Sociology, 13(20), pp.43-57. [Full-text article]
Research project implemented in the University of Bucharest and funded by the Ministry of Education and Scientific Research, Romania, project PN-III-P4-ID-PCE-2020-1589